Friday 5 September 2008

Random calls!

A few months back I may have blogged about me having Car Insurance issues. I had serious problems and trust me it wasn’t the one!
Anywho, much to surprise I received a phonecall on Wednesday and due to me being at work I couldn’t answer it. The person left a message- which is a bit odd for an 0800 phone number. I listened to my voicemail and I was told to call back. Lunch time came and went and I really couldn’t be bothered to give them a call back. So today the company called back and I decided this random number really needs to stop ringing off my phone. I called back, and the person kindly informed the person I was after was on another call. I told him, its either now or never, I am sick of this number harassing me. Okay harassing is a very strong word. But you get the gist. So the man on the line told me it was a personal injury company called Claims something or another said my insurance company *coughKwikFitcough* passed on my details. Okay, stop. Right. There. Kwik Fit passed on MY details? How dare they? I feel validated, what else are they passing on. So where was I? Kwik Fit passed on my details stating that I had an accident. Ummm did I? No what had happened was….my car got hit, I wasn’t in it. So what Kwik Fit were thinking that day I don’t know. Either way, I was so annoyed that my details were passed on. There is only one time I used a personal injury company and to this day I stand by them and say that’s the only one I would use. So naff off all you other companies. And as for Kwik Fit don’t pass my details. When I have time I may just give them a call to have a rant. Don’t you just love call centres?

I just don’t get why Kwik Fit would think people can put in accident claims when they weren’t in the car? Ahhh!!

1 comment:

Ny-Ny said...

Welcome to my world. I get all sorts, the other day some call centre asking if I wanted a new phone, am I happy with my provider? My response? My dad pays my bills so it doesnt affect me.
Another time when they rang me and asked about my mobile phone, I said I dont have one.