Monday 21 July 2008

Life

As you may have seen from my previous post blog readers, I am on a conscious eating tip right now. So to add to my conscious eating I am contemplating health and life insurance…you know plan for the future and all that jazz!
Upon my quest to achieve my goals for the week I found a few sites that do really good deals on insurances, particularly the ones I am after.

So check these links out, if you’re on the planning for the future tip that I am currently on.

http://www.onlyinsurance.com/Life-Insurance/
http://www.onlyinsurance.com/Health-Insurance/


I don’t really know what’s come over me, but I like it!
It’s like I am *shock horror* maturing lol!

1 comment:

Ny-Ny said...

Wowww I got my life cover from onlyinsurance.com and just called them if they can get me a good quote for car insurance of my wife; they said they are going to call me this evening. They have a cool name "onlyinsurance", quite like that actually :)

I am also waiting for a call from direct line let's see which one is giving me a better deal.