Friday 18 July 2008

Healthy eating

On Monday I made a conscious decision and actually decided I was going to go through with my d**t. I’ve cut out junk, and have been jogging twice this week (this is good for me- I don’t run…EVER), did some yoga last night and I am drinking only water.
I am not calling it a diet, which is why I starred out the word the first time. Diet just spells disaster. It is closely followed by failure, cravings and the eventual thought of ‘why did I bother?’
I think this is why I have made it to day 5 and actually lost my appetite for junk in the process and I think my stomach has shrunk- long gone are the large portions and chocolate treats. It is only day 5 and I don’t want to get too ahead of myself but like an addict I need to take it one day at a time. I do actually feel better, less sluggish and looking to the future of a redused waistline- upper body only needs to be shifted.

But day 5 is progress and I am considering treating myself it was going to be a strawberry smoothie solero with only 90 calories, but now it’s a dress!

1 comment:

Ny-Ny said...

Nice one. then visit my blog please to see couple of ads I posted on about chocholate

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/bestbet