Tuesday 7 October 2008

X Factor

Every year, a new set of hopefuls battle it out to be crowned the winner of X Factor. The auditions see people that can sang and then there are the ones that leave you wondering ‘are they for real?’
Is it me or is this year even more sob story ridden. Everyone has one, whether it be their wife/mother/father/granddad/great aunt *delete as appropriate* died and this is what they would want, or they came from a poor background/never accomplished anything etc. STOP. IT. Get over it, there are things that happen in everyone’s life. My main wonder was, how is it that Alexandra claimed she shares a single bed with her sister in north London when my girl was rocking outfits that weren’t sold in Primark. What. A. Lie. And then she had a Blackberry to ring her family and tell them she was through. Priorities first, phone or bed? I like her, but low the sob story.

So Sunday night I tuned in to see who was making it to the next stage. There was one girl who I really think should have got through, Suzie. The reason I say this is because she could sing, the guy with the wife that unfortunately died didn’t deserve to get through neither did the Spanish lady. How many times can singing in Spanish impress you? Oh and 26? I need to see some ID love, cos she looks like she is pushing much closer to 30.

I just don’t understand some decisions, I just really don’t……but back to work now.

2 comments:

x said...

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

x said...

Exactly! Remember 'Laydee Shiverz' Coming there very week saying she 'nearly died in hospital' Well she looked very healthy to me when she was kicking the s*** out of some poor girl in an alley way all over YouTube! X Factor is so fake.